The Hair Density Restoration Programme
Call 02080880735 to book your first step to thicker fuller hair
The combination of effective and natural treatments for thinning hair – effective in men and women
How I can help you.
- Thicker, more voluminous hair in as little as 3 months – effective in both men and women
- Cycles of treatments consist of Platelet Rich Plasma, vitamins and Carboxytherapy all administered by almost pain free shallow microinjections.
- Hair loss or thinning hair is treated using the natural, healing components of your own blood – NO surgery required
- Your blood plasma is injected back into the thinning areas of your scalp using tiny, shallow, almost pain free injections
- Treatments usually take about one hour and cycles are repeated every 8-12 weeks
- Get back to your daily routine almost immediately – the ultimate ‘lunchtime treatment’
- Call 02080880735 to book your FREE video consultation
Mr Bhavash Padhiar has over 2 decades of clinical experience working with surgeons and consultants at the highest level. He has been working in skin care and aesthetics since 2007. Bhavash is an accomplished aesthetician and is trained in platelet rich plasma treatments, microneedling, skin peels, mesotherapy, laser, electrical facials, cryo fat reduction, phlebotomy as well as a NHS hospital clinical pharmacist.
He has developed a method of PRP treatments using plasma, vitamins and then delivered to the hair follicles using a mesotherapy device for accuracy.
In person consultations are priced at £30 and this cost is deducted from your first treatment.
Online consultations are FREE.
One cycle of treatments is priced at £799.
Each cycle of treatments includes –
- 1 PRP treatment
- 3 x 30 day pack of Hair nutrition supplements (conbined RRP £156)
- 2 x Carboxytherapy sessions (worth £150 each)
- Interim hair vitamin mesotherapy treatment (worth £299)
Ask about our monthly payment plans to help spread the cost of ongoing treatments.
Bundle prices – £2150 for 3 cycles. Saving £247 when paid upfront. This includes
- 3 bespoke vitamin PRP treatments
- hair mesotherapy treatment 4 weeks after each PRP treatment
- Six carboxytherapy sessions
- 9 x 30 day supply of hair nutritional supplements
Call 02080880735 to book yourself in and reserve your offer.
PRP hair treatments V Hair transplant
For recently thinning hair
For long term bald scalp
For low to medium density hair
For very low density hair
Pain level of treatment (1=low, 10= high)
At donor site
Risk of infection (1=low, 10= high)
Risk of complications
Suitable for women
Only in exceptional cases
Due to the availability of very cheap hair transplants in Turkey, those who would be very suitable candidates for platelet rich plasma treatments opt for major hair transplant surgery.
Something that is not mentioned to hair transplant patients, is that to maintain a hair transplant, regular platelet rich plasma treatments are required to prevent the transplanted hair follicles from becoming weaker and ultimately dying itself. Thus requiring further repeat hair transplants.
Repeated hair transplants also leads to loss of viable donor sites and further scarring.
We always suggest considering non surgical alternatives for hair loss before commiting to a hair transplant and complications they bring.