Our Response to Covid-19
Wimblederm has been temporarily closed since 23rd March 2020 following the government and health advice regarding the current health crisis.
We hope to reopen on 8th July 2020 with extra measures taken for the safety of our clients.
Mr Bhavash Padhiar has always had a passion working as a clinical pharmacist in NHS hospitals. During the Covid-19 pandemic and closure of aesthetic businesses, he has been working on the front line at Guy’s Hospital in London. We will be maintaining standards similar to those within NHS clinical areas above and beyond guidelines set by the government and the Joint Council of Cosmetic Practitioners.
With many years of experience managing a chemotherapy manufacturing clean room for the NHS, Mr Bhavash Padhiar had already implemented good practice in infection control and risk management for several years.
The Treatments and Environment.
- A medical questionnaire will have to be successfully completed prior to every treatment.
- At Wimblederm all treatments are completed using as many single use and sterile consumables as possible.
- Patients will be supplied new FFP2 masks which protect both the wearer and the practitioner from any airborne droplet transmission.
- Any items that are reused are thoroughly sterilised before and after each treatment.
- All treatments will be suitably modified to greatly reduce any risk of potential infection.
- Appointment numbers will be limited to allow for cleaning of the treatment room between patients.
- Body temperature will be measured on entry to the premises.
- Unnecessary furniture will be removed from the treatment room
- All surfaces will be cleaned with 70% alcohol similar to the cleaning of NHS sterile chemotherapy manufacture protocols.
- PPE will be not be used for more than 1 patient at a time. Masks, gowns and gloves will be disposed of after each use.
- Guidelines set by the Joint Council of Cosmetic Practitioners (JCCP) and the government will be followed and exceeded.